Holding Together As Life Changes
Holding together as life changes becomes hard when you are not ready. In other words, is holding on and hanging in there pulling on your strength?
“She is holding on, but barely. Gripping whatever she can to keep it together for another day. She doesn’t think about next week or next month, just today. That’s what she tells herself. That’s how she’s gone this long. Just keep it together, today. JMStorm”
Holding You Together
Please do not lose hope. Believe that there are a thousand beautiful things waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel the rain. However there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go vs doing it.
When the universe is changing around you and the things holding you together just don’t seem to work for you now, how you grow to fit it in makes a big difference. For instance, changing slowly sticks and feels so much better than the abruptness of letting go and moving on.
Letting Go of Life Changes
Let’s work on ways to let go! As we keep these in mind, life will just flow and the surprises won’t be quite as shocking. Hence, be open to things around you and learn to flow.
- You are the average of the people you spend the most time with. In other words, who you spend your time with has a great impact on the person you are and the person you want to become.
- No matter what you do or how much you explain yourself, people misunderstand you. Hence clashing will happen when it comes to your needs
- Your goals have changed. However, others around you may not see things the same way. Be open to this, only if it fits into what you want.
- Part of letting go and moving on is facing the fears and disappointments of the past. Hence, stop missing out and take one more step in the right direction.
- You feel stuck and aren’t learning anything new. All positive change is the end result of learning. In other words, if you aren’t learning, you are simply dying really slow. Reach out and find more interests.
Holding Together With Fixes
Now that you see things that keep you down, let’s fix and hold together by moving forward.
- Accept the truth and be thankful. It’s about finding the strength to embrace life’s changes, and to trust your intuition. Accept what you have.
- Distance yourself for a while to see what it is that is holding you.
- Focus only on what you can change and release what you can’t.
- Claim and take control of your own life. No one else is truly responsible for your actions. However, remember it’s always your fault. You have a choice to choose.
- Take a chance. When a challenge is set in front of you, there is always some reason for it. Life only moves in one direction – forward. If you hesitate it doesn’t wait and will pass you by.
Changes Life Gives you
Holding together as Life changes may take some time and as you go you will find yourself along the way. Hence, it will get easier the more you look at it and focus inward.
It is a process that involves breaking down, shedding those layers you added as time went by, and reflect on the new you. It involves recognizing who we want to be and passionately going about it.
When hardship, sickness and pain takes your life to the left, there is a way to keep smiling. Hi, my name is Sandy and I am “The Mindset Muse”
I help others who have been forced into being a caregiver, juggling emotions, career, family, schedules and struggle keeping it all together to find their way through.
Look around and see how I can help you!